Commercial Grade Medium Anti Fatigue Mat for Standing Desks, 30" x 20", Black
- Helps reduce fatigue
- 3/4" commercial grade thickness
- Beveled edges help to reduce tripping issues
- Durable materials for years of reliable service
- Non-slip bottom helps keep mat from moving
- Perfect 30″ x 20″ size provides plenty of room to move around
Absorb the shock due to walking & reduces foot fatigue
This MAFM Anti-Fatigue Mat will help support your back, hips, knees and feet so you can get all the benefits of standing while you work. This commercial desk mat effectively “reduces” your weight by 30% to make standing easier on your feet and joints. The advanced multi-layer construction offers a comfortable “leather like” top surface, a memory foam inner layer and a non-slip bottom. A perfect 30” x 20” size provides plenty of room to move around, but still can fit into the kneehole of a standard desk or built-in when it is not being used. Beveled edges help to reduce tripping issues and the ¾” Commercial grade thick desk mat provides hours of comfort and stability. The durable materials on this gel desk mat will not break down, even after years of use.
- Perfect 30″ x 20″ size provides plenty of room to move around, but can still fit into the kneehole of a standard desk or built-in when not being used.
- Supports your back, hips, knees and feet so you can get all the benefits of standing while you work.
- 3/4″ commercial grade thickness provides hours of comfort and stability.
- Advanced multi-layer construction with a comfortable “leather-like” top surface.
- Non-slip bottom helps keep mat from moving.
- Beveled edges to reduce chance of tripping.
- Shipped flat to prevent curling on edges.
- Durable materials for years of reliable service.
- Neutral black finish goes with every décor.
When should anti-fatigue mats be used?
There are some options to alleviate foot discomfort where resilient floors are not practical.
- One is footwear with thick insulating soles and shock-absorbing insoles.
- Anti-fatigue matting is the other option. Anti-fatigue mats absorb the shock due to walking and this cushioning effect reduces foot fatigue. However, the use of matting requires caution because mats can lead to tripping and falling accidents when installed improperly.
- Another type of floor covering, namely, anti-slip matting, is useful in increasing foot comfort and safety. However, workers may find that their feet burn and feel sore, because the non-slip properties of anti-slip matting cause their shoes to grab suddenly on the flooring, making their feet slide forward inside the shoes. Friction inside the shoes produces heat which creates soreness. Non-slip resilient insoles can reduce this discomfort.
In summary, the use of anti-fatigue mats or placing carpeting on the floor does not eliminate sore feet by itself, but, when combined with proper work design and quality footwear, it should improve working conditions.
|Anti Fatigue Mat
|3-layer with "leather-like“ surface
|30" x 20" x 0.75"