Returns and Refunds
- Defective items: If the whole order is returned; you will receive a full refund. If only part of the order is returned; you will receive a refund for the items being returned only.
Non-defective closed items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. The total amount you will receive will be the amount of the item only.*There will also be a mandatory restocking fee between 10 and 30% for non-defective items, depending on the item.
- Non-defective opened items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. If you are not happy with the item you received, you can return it for a refund minus a restocking fee. *Some products cannot be returned such as OEM items, sports trackers, headphones/earphones, etc. For the full list of which items can be returned, please follow our guarantee table guideline.
- Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any of your returns. In some cases, picture proof will be required to be able to complete the return process. *Please note all orders are recorded by our system.
- When given a prepaid return shipping label by our customer service, make sure to use this label as soon as possible. ShopperPlus limits these labels to be used within 14 days. Items returned which were not returned within the allowed 14 days may be refused and returned back to you.
- We are not able to provide Return Shipping Labels to Metro pickup orders and orders placed outside of Canada; such orders need an authorization from our customer service to return the product back to our warehouse for either a replacement or a refund.
- Any discrepancies between items received and ordered items must be claimed within 15 days after delivery. Please contact our customer service by email with pictures of the received items and shipping label. Any items received by mistake may be required to be returned.
- If an item becomes discontinued after purchase, we reserve the right to refund the product back instead of a replacement.
PROMOTIONS / COUPONS / GIFTS:
- All free gifts/promotional products cannot be exchanged or refunded and must be returned if the associated item is being returned.
- Limited in quantity: all free items will be on a first come first serve basis. No substitutes will be offered.
- Dollar value coupons do not carry cash value, must be used in one transaction, the remaining amount will not carry over. Dollar value coupons cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Users are responsible for shipping cost of "Free gift coupons" unless combined with an order subtotaling over $49.
Returns, exchanges and refunds for purchases with free gifts, included or bonus items
- All the products (defective or non-defective) must be returned in their original purchase condition, with the original packing material, intact warranty cards, manuals, instructions and any other item or accessories provided by the manufacturer. If the purchase includes a free gift, included or bonus items, the gift/items must be returned as well for the purchase to qualify for a refund.
- For audit and fraud prevention purposes, returns and exchanges of defective or non-defective products require your name, address and phone number. A valid (or a scan of) photo ID may also be requested for further confirmation. Returns with the original receipt will be made to the original method of payment or store credit.
Returns, exchanges and refunds for purchases with earned store credit
- All product refunds are subject to store credit deduction correspondingly to the product and/or the order's subtotal. Any store credits earned via special promotions or events requiring a minimum subtotal from either the order or specific items will be deducted if said minimum required is no longer reached after any related refund. Such store credit deductions may result in a negative total of credit rewards.