HDMI 2.0 Rated Cables 30Ft UHD 4K 60Hz, 18Gbps Zinc Alloy Licensed
HDMI 2.0 Ready - 24 AWG
- Gold-plated connectors on both ends
- Support up to 4K@50/60HZ, dual-stream 1080p for 3D
- Up to 32 audio channels and 1536kHz audio sample frequency
- HDMI Ethernet available for high-speed, bi-directional communication
HDMI 2.0 Cables Zinc Alloy Licensed - PrimeCables
CLARIFICATION, PrimeCables HDMI 2.0 Cables: DEFINITION OF HDMI® LICENSED PRODUCTS
HDMI 2.0, which is backward compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specifications, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support continuing market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
What's new in HDMI 2.0?
HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
HDMI 1.4 VS HDMI 2.0
In High-speed motion video,like Sports programs or action movie, higher refresh rate could bring more clear and sharp picture quality.
HDMI 2.0 could support up to 4K@60Hz, it brings brilliant quality and user experience.
Does HDMI 2.0 support BT.2020 (rec.2020) colorimetry?
Yes. HDMI 2.0 includes support for BT.2020 Colorimetry with 10 or more bits of color depth.
Video Formats defined in BT.2020 and supported by HDMI 2.0 specification:
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 24/25/30Hz, RGB/4:2:2/4:4:4
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 50/60Hz, 4:2:0/4:2:2
|Shielding||75% Braid + 100% Aluminum-Mylar Foil|
|Fire resistance rating||CL2|
|Strain Relief||Molded PVC|
|Resolution||Ultra HD 4k x 2k (4096 x 2160) @ 60Hz|
|Video||HDR, Dolby Vision™ and 3D Compatible|
|Audio||32 Channel Audio with ARC|
|Built in Ethernet Channel||Yes|
|HDCP 2.2 Compliant||Yes|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 2.0|