Epson® PowerLite 2155W Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector V11H818020
The bright, wireless WXGA projector with advanced security features
- LCD projector
- 5000 lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800)
- HD 720p
- 802.11n wireless / LAN with 2 years Epson Road Service Program
The bright, wireless WXGA projector with advanced security features
The bright, feature-packed PowerLite 2155W portable projector brings brilliant widescreen performance to nearly any conference room or classroom, with native WXGA resolution for displays up to 300", plus robust wireless networking. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. With 5,000 lumens of colour brightness and 5,000 lumens of white brightness, the 2155W shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for clear, impactful presentations. This powerhouse projector also includes enterprise-level wireless security for added peace of mind, as well as remote management and control of Epson networked projectors.
Extraordinary Image Quality from a Sleek, Portable Projector - Voted #1 in Image Quality.
- Epson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut).
- Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements.
- Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately.
- Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 projection technology in the world, has:
- Both high color brightness and high white brightness
- 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut for far more accurate color than DLP projectors
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 25 years of road-tested reliability
- A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors
- Ideal for use with widescreen computers or to display HD video content, this projector features widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution. Its 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen notebook, giving you 30 percent more usable area than a regular 4:3 image and 10 percent more than a 16:9 image. The projector still offers the flexibility of displaying 4:3 and 16:9 images, as needed.
Award-winning Faroudja DCDi Cinema® for advanced video quality.
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema is a video enhancement technology, used primarily for film viewing, that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artifacts. Faroudja® developed DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) to reduce jagged images by using a unique algorithm. This algorithm, in combination with the technology’s decoding, deinterlacing and enhancement features, won an Emmy® Award from the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Advanced color adjustments.
- For special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for six colors, RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow).
DICOM Simulation Mode
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector’s DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
Split Screen Feature
- Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. You can choose from three layout options, swap the images/display sizes, choose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
Remote Management and Control
- Schedule remote power on/off functionality; saves energy, money and time
- Check the status of each projector as part of your maintenance routine
- Remotely access maintenance alerts for connected projectors
- Crestron RoomView enabled — monitor and control your projector with your existing RoomView software
- Broadcast customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Send messages to up to 1,024 projectors simultaneously (message will overwrite the current screen content if the projector is being used, unless this function is disabled by the presenter)
- If the projector is off, Message Broadcasting will turn it on and display the message
Epson Simple Setup
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — use the included USB cable to instantly project content (view your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously)
- 1.6x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — pause your presentation without turning the projector off
- Direct Power Off/On — control your projector with the flip of a switch
- Instant Off® — quickly power down the projector, pack up and go
- Focus Help — offers assistance for installers via a striped pattern and focus dial
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness† and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers — 5,000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 5,000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300" — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); 16:10 performance
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Versatile, compact design — includes multiple connectivity options; ideal for taking from room to room or installing in small- to medium-sized spaces
|Projection System:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Projection Method:||Front/rear/ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||1,024,000 dots (1280 x 800) x 3|
|Colour Brightness - Colour Light Output:||5,000 lumens|
|White Brightness - White Light Output:||5,000 lumens|
|Native Resolution:||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Supported Maximum Transferred Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Resize:||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050|
|Lamp Type:||300 W UHE|
|Throw Ratio Range:||1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.24 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Size - projected distance:||29" – 280" (1.40 m – 13.71 m) (Zoom: Wide)|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: ± 30 degrees, Horizontal: ± 20 degrees|
|USB Plug 'n Play:||Projector is compatible with PC and Mac® computers|
|Contrast Ratio:||Up to 15,000:1|
|Colour Reproduction:||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Type:||Optical Zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)|
|F-number:||1.5 – 2.0|
|Focal Length:||18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||1.0 – 1.6|
|Weight:||9.5 lb (4.3 kg)|
|Security:||Kensington-style lock provision|
|Operating Temperature:||41 ˚ to 95 ˚F (5 ˚ to 35 ˚C)|
|Input Signal:||Auto, RGB, and Component|
2x HDMI® (1 in common with MHL®)
Computer: 1x D-sub 15 pin
Video: 1x RCA
Audio-in: 3x Mini stereo
Audio-in: 1x RCA (L & R)
Network: 1x RJ-45, 100
Mbps Serial: 1x RS-232c
Monitor Out: 1x D-sub 15 pin
|Speaker:||16 W (mono)|
|Fan Noise:||39 dB (Normal Mode), 29 dB (ECO Mode)|
|Including feet:||14.85" x 11.48" x 4.56" (W x D x H)|
|Excluding feet:||14.85" x 11.46" x 3.98" (W x D x H)|
|Features:||Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation, Sharpness, Input signal, Sync, Tracking, Position, Color temperature, Volume|
|Operating Distance:||26.2 ft (8 m)|
|Operating Angle:||Right/left: ± 45 degrees, Upper/lower: +45 to -15 degrees|
429 W (Normal Mode)
340 W (ECO Mode)
2.4 W Standby (Communication On)
0.21 W Standby (Communication Off)