3ft HDMI to DVI-D Dual Link 28AWG High Speed Bi-Directional Cable - Black
- Fully compatible with all HDTV formats. Supports resolution up to 1080p;
- Triple shielding and gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion while offering optimum signal transfer;
- Supports transfer of uncompressed high-definition video;
- DVI does not support audio output, so audio will need to be transmitted through a separate audio cable;
- Oxygen Freen Copper, OD: 28AWG;
- Ideal for HDTV, Plasma, DVD, Home Theater.
Easily connect devices with HDMI and DVI Interface
This is specifically for connecting a device with an HDMI® connector to another device equipped with a Dual Link DVI-D connector, typically found on PCs, projectors, and older video equipment before the HDMI® standard became widely available.
In addition, the 28AWG cable with pure copper wire core also improves the data transmission and performance.
|Connector Type||HDMI® male to DVI-D Dual-Link male|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 1080P|
|Bandwidth||up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total)|
|Data Throughput||up to 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total)|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color™|
|UL File #||E119932|
|UL Style #||20276|
|Temperature Rating||80° C|