Strata Home 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
Suitable for home kitchen, small apartments, garden, RV etc.
- High Performance:power from 200 to 1800 watts temperatures as high as 460°F
- Timer: up to 4 hours in 1 minute increments
- Auto Shut Off:automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is present.
Quickly and safely cook food almost anywhere using the Strata Home Induction Cooker! Unlike ordinary stoves, which use either open flame or a super heated metal element, an induction cooker creates a powerful magnetic field, which interacts with ferrous-based cookware to cause the cookwear itself to generate the heat. This makes it safe for use in motels, dorm rooms, or anywhere you have access to an AC outlet. The induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, stainless steel, steel, and enamled iron cookwear.
High Performance: With adjustable power from 200 to 1800 watts, this cooker is capable of heating ferrous-based cookware to temperatures as high as 460°F.
Timer: In a hurry or need something to remind you when your food is done? No problem! Our induction cooker is equipped with a built-in timer that is adjustable to up to 4 hours in 1 minute increments.
Auto Shut Off: The auto-pan detection circuit will shut off the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is present.
Ferrous-based Cookware Required
Steel | Cast Iron | Enameled Iron | Stainless Steel
A magnet is included for testing the suitability of cookware. As long as the magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it is compatible with this cooktop and you are ready to start induction cooking!
- Eight power settings from 200 to 1800 watts
- Eight temperature settings from 140° to 460°F
- One-button push instantly sets the power/temperature to maximum
- Adjustable timer from 0 minutes to 4 hours in 1 minute increments
- Compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and stainless steel cookware
- Compatible with cookware with a flat bottom and measuring between 4.7" ~ 10.2" (12 ~ 26 cm) in diameter
- Auto-pan detection circuitry automatically shuts down the cooker if no cookware is detected for 60 seconds
- Includes a child safety lock feature
What's in the box
- 1x 1800-watt portable induction cooktop
- 1x Magnet for testing cookware suitability
- 1x User's manual
|Compatible Cookware Materials||Ferrous-based, such as steel, cast iron, enameled iron, or stainless steel|
|Compatible Cookware Sizes||4.7" ~ 10.2" (12 ~ 26 cm) in diameter|
|Temperature Settings||140°, 212°, 260°, 300°, 350°, 390°, 425°, and 460°F|
|Power Settings||200, 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1300, 1600, and 1800 watts|
|Timer Range||0 minutes to 4 hours in 1 minute increments|
|Dimensions||12.2" x 15.0" x 2.6" (310 x 380 x 65 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)|