New design bike Rack Garage Wall Mount Bike Hanger，2pk SortWise™
- The Ultimate Space Saver: Vertical bike rack is the best solution when organizing limited space. Perfect for apartments, garages and sheds
- Heavy Duty: Super Sturdy Steel Mount can hold up to 88 lbs. Anti-Slip treads on mount helps keep bike firmly in place
- Fits all wheel sizes: Hang and take down bike in seconds. Simply place front wheel on hook. Perfect for Kids, MTB, and Road bikes
- Anti-Scratch Rubber Hook: Rubber coating on hook ensures your bike will not get scratched when loading or unloading
- Package Includes: 1x Black Wall Mounted Rack, 4x Screws and 4x Wall Anchors
Don't let bike storage be a problem for you. Get your bike off the floor and out of the way by going up. Our vertical bike rack makes it easy to load and unload your bike while freeing up much needed space in your apartment or garage. The heavy duty mount features an anti-scratch rubber hook to prevent damage to your rim while anti-slip treads help to hold your bike firmly in place. It works with any wheel size and can hold a maximum load of 88 lbs. The rack comes with hardware necessary to mount to wall studs.
Anti-Scratch Rubber Hook: Rubber coating on hook ensures your bike will not get scratched when loading or unloading
Suitable for all mountain bikes, road bikes, folding bikes and more.
Place the mount on the wall where you would like to install. Using a pencil or pen, trace each mounting hole on the wall.
Remove the wall mount, and drill a pilot hole where you traced. (Use a 1/8" bit if drilling into a stud without wall anchors, or a 1/4" bit for using the wall anchors)
If not drilling into a stud, push the wall anchors inside the holes.
Line up the bike wall mount with the drilled holes. Using a screw driver, tighten the screw to secure the mount in the wall or anchors.
When in use, the weight of the bike should be resting on the anti-scratch rubber hook of the wall mount. To remove the bike, lift up to take the weight of the bike off the hook and move bike clear of the hook before letting your bike down.
WARNING: Recommended install on heavy solid wall or into a stud. Panel or thin drywall without studs will NOT support weight properly. Maximum hanging weight of mount is up to 88 lb.
||Steel + rubber
||10 1/4" x 5 1/8" x 5 1/8" (26 x 13 x 13cm)